KPF is working to break down stereotypes through education and communication. This year we are bringing you the first ever Kink-U session at a Pride festival in the Midwest. We hope that you will explore the various classes in order to gain a better understanding of the kink and fetish community. These classes are reserved for those individuals age 18+ and you may participate in the classes without attending the actual festival (there will be a separate entrance).
The Titans of the Midwest organized to provide a safe atmosphere of education, growth, support and camaraderie for those individuals who are interested in, desiring a better knowledge of, or actively pursuing the Fetish lifestyle. We educate our members and prospective members on the varied safe, sane, consensual and fun practices of the Fetish community in consideration of the fullness and diversity of life. Our members believe in the spirit of camaraderie and in promoting education, understanding, harmony, support and cooperation within our membership. Kink U is a grassroots, hands-on educational program developed by the Titans of the Midwest. It’s aim is to serve a need for basic to intermediate kink education within the Midwest (and beyond).
Kink U schedule of classes are as follows:
2:00 PM Class 1 – Introduction to Leather/Kink/BDSM
• Presented by Slave Adeena
• Description – The Leather world is an evolving one with room for all of we make it. Join our panel to talk about experiences from the trans, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming perspectives. We will y’all the good the bad and everything in between about our experiences and goals for this community.
3:00 PM Class 2 – Puppies and Handlers 101 Panel
• Presented by Pup Gazer, Pup Koda, Pup Rubble, and Pup Daddy Chris
• Description – What are all these hoods about? Did they just bark? That’s hot, but I have no clue what’s happening…and other things you might be thinking are what we cover in our introduction to Pups and Handlers/Trainers. From how to think about it to terms to how to get started and find fun ways to be part of the play, we will introduce you to the pack!
4:00 PM Class 3 – Titleholder 101 with James Lee, IML 2018
• Presented by James Lee, IML 2018
• Description – It seems like title holding is the thing in Leather. That’s who you see in parades with big sashes and having events. But what is it and why does it matter? Does everyone do it? Should they? We will talk about this and answer much more with Kentucky’s own James Lee, who has represented at the local and international levels for years in this journey to and through his title as IML 2018.
Break from 5 – 6 PM for Speed Dating by the Derby City Sisters
6:00 PM Class 4 – Life in Leather – Stories from the Transgender, Gender Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming Perspectives
• Presented by Baron, Benji, Alice and Gazer
• Description – The Leather world is an evolving one with room for all of we make it. Join our panel to talk about experiences from the trans, gender non-binary, gender non-conforming perspectives. In this panel, we’ll discuss the struggles and obstacles we face, along with the support we’ve received and WHAT YOU CAN DO to help create an strong, inclusive, and inviting community for all of us.
7:00 PM Class 5 – Introduction to Impact Toys and Play
• Presented by Daddybear Jay and Foxbear
• Description – Wanna beat em (or get beat by them)? Join us! A little, or a lot, of adrenaline can be a great time with play. Impact play is versatile, doesn’t require a lot of money to do, and is a great start in your kink/BDSM experimenting. This is a true hands-on class that covers the basics on safety, things to consider when playing, tools for everyone’s pleasure, and some chances to experience being on either side of the dynamic with this play. Bring a friend and add to the fun!