Vendor applications are closed. We hope to see you at the festival!
2019 Kentuckiana Pride Festival Vendor Marketplace
Every year the festival features over 100 vendors including local non-profits, artists, businesses, and great food.
Big Four Lawn of Waterfront Park! ABOUT THE EVENT Kentuckiana Pride Festival is one of the largest LGBTQ+ events in Kentucky. Last year an estimated 20,000+ people join us to celebrate the LGBTQ+ Community with a parade, vendor marketplace, food vendors, entertainment, and much more. MARKET HOURS Friday, June 14, 2019: 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM Saturday, June 15, 2019: 12:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Vendors are to operate for the full duration of the Kentuckiana Pride Festival
- Jan 15-18: First round of notification emails will be sent to vendors who applied by Jan 14
- Feb 12-15: Second round of applications will be reviewed/notification emails will be sent to vendors who applied between Jan 15-Feb 11
- Mar 12-15: Third round of applications will be reviewed/notification emails will be sent to vendors who applied between Feb 12-Mar 11
- Apr 9-12: Final round of applications will be reviewed/notification emails will be sent to vendors who applied between Mar 12-Apr 8
- Applications completed after April 8th will be reviewed on a weekly basis
- Apr 26: Payment deadline for vendors
AS OF APRIL 15, 2019 ALL FURTHER VENDOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITLIST AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU IF WE ARE ABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOUR REQUEST FOR PARTICIPATION VENDOR TYPES DESCRIPTION
- Not for Profit: Non-profits must be a registered 501(c)(3) organization
- Business: Corporate or Local Business vendors who will use their booth space for promotional purposes or sell mass-produced items
- Artist/Local Artisan Business: A local artisan business is considered a locally owned and operated business that sells items handcrafted by other artisans or themselves
- Food Vendor/Truck: A merchant who intends to sell food and/or beverage items
- Business Booth: $450 (includes 10×10 tent, one 6′ table, and two chairs)
- Business Space: $250 (includes only a 10×10 space, vendor must provide everything)
- Not for Profit/Artist Booth: $300 (includes 10×10 tent, one 6′ table, and two chairs)
- Not for Profit/Artist Space: $150 (includes only a 10×10 space, vendor must provide everything)
- Food Vendor: 15% of sales at the event
- Kentuckiana Pride Foundation will collect a non-refundable deposit of $500 upon acceptance into the festival. At the end of the event, prior to load out, food vendors will need to provide a gross sales report. In the event 15% of your gross sales exceeds the deposit amount, you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance. Failure to provide your sales report at the end of the event will result in denial of applications for future events. -Example: You will provide a non-refundable $500 deposit prior to the event. If your gross sales are $5,000 (15% of $5,000= $750), you will receive an invoice for an additional $250. If your gross sales are $3,000 (15% of $3,000= $450), you will not receive an additional invoice.
Vendor Fees are due upon acceptance into Kentuckiana Pride Festival Each vendor space includes (1) entrance band into Kentuckiana Pride Festival. You will be able to purchase additional entrance bands at a later date. Pricing increases by $100 for registrations received after April 8 VENDOR OPTIONS
- Access to electricity is available for purchase upon acceptance into Kentuckiana Pride Festival, Electricity availability is limited. Includes standard electric hook up and hardwired electric.
- Additional tables and chairs are also available for purchase upon acceptance into Kentuckiana Pride Festival.
IMPORTANT VENDOR INFORMATION PLEASE NOTE: MARKET VENDORS (OUTSIDE OF SELECTED FOOD VENDORS) ARE PROHIBITED FROM SELLING OR GIVING AWAY FOOD AND BEVERAGES (INCLUDING WATER). PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE MARKET AGREEMENT ON THE APPLICATION FORM FOR OTHER RESTRICTIONS.